Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Disclaimer

Coupon Lovin' Mama in Alabama is written by me, Leah, to help others learn the ropes of couponing and to help you save money in the process.The main focus of this site is to help you with coupons, to tell you how to use them but also where to find them. The second focus of this site is to help you find other ways to save money yet enjoy your life as well.

All links and banners that I share will be in line with the goals I stated above. I only put services up that I have used in the now present/ or the past and that I trust. As of now, March 17, 2011 I do not work with any affiliate programs but I am looking into them. That way I can keep this site up and running and free to users like you.

I am also a member of a product panel meaning I test products- However if I tell you about a product on here it will be my opinion and nothing more.

Here at Coupon Lovin' Mama in Alabama I try my best to bring you the latest deals, freebies, coupons and samples that I can find. When doing deal match- ups I probably will always miss something even though I try not to. Since I am at SAHW I search the internet daily to find all that I can find but that doesn't mean I will always find everything.


Coupon Lovin' Mama in Alabama is in no way associated with any of the stores that is listed nor receives any endorsement or compensation.


If you have any questions please feel free to contact me

No comments: